My Tribute to the America Elections 04 - Lesser of 2 Evils ? [29 October 2004]


"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." - Governor George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - Governor George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow." - Governor George W. Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - Governor George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - Governor George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - Governor George W. Bush


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.