My FRIENDster [07 January 2005]

99 friends on the net , 99 friends , dum dum dee dee dum dee .... 99 friends on the net !( sing it to the tune of drunken sailor song - X bottle of beer on the wall )

haha . Being 27 and able to generate 99 'friends' in friendster is a hallmark. I think Friendster is much better than all those business related portals. All prim and proper ... yet one distint element that is missing .... close relationship. Friendster is able to capture these elements properly through a function called testimony . You can know a lot about a person just by reading what other says about him/her. Howz that?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.