I say peace ( 20 July 2004 )
Guess what . Iran is now suspected of being involved with the 911 attack . Yes , they were obviously working with their good friends Iraq and buddy al qaeda to stage the attack . So claimed Bush and his 'intelligence' . Wonder if anything truthful ever come from these 2 folk. oh yeah , maybe Bahamas will be involved next year since they still argue with the US over their Banana export duties. Enough of him . Crocodiles in Klang River. That is news . But guess we missed out the bigger picture that this creature is so tahan that it can withstand the pollution in the Klang River. Now I think they DID survive the dinosour age.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.