Welcome Shen Jay

A grobag : this bag will make your child grow faster . :) From Kelly, Jules , Shi and me.
Turn the crab style when i put him down. So cute.
A good friends have a boy lately. Fei Yin ( Fei ) and Tze Chin ( Tang, Tze or Tze Chin ) have become proud parents, the second among the ex WD team. So, here is little Shen Jay. I manage to carry him for about 1 hour without any long term injury. :) Maklumlah, am already an expert since i helped mom babysitting last time.

Jay and Grobag becoming friends. Noted that all is needed is for a one eye cover on Jay to resemble the pirates theme.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.