Wedding Kepoh

Show off my stomach and pretending to be important.

Where is my daughter la..

Where is my wife laa..

The musicians practising and waiting . They were inspirational. Even sang in chinese. amazing.

Ah .. dah sampai .... Faster faster..

My Second Sister's wedding photos. Ah... we grew up together. Play masak masak , climb trees and eat cili api. And her husband did the same with me from Form 1. Kidding.



So, Wedding of Mr Koh Thong Jin and Rebecca Koh on 30th June 2007. May God hold your matrimony and bless it. It is the start of a wonderful journey. I know, i have not been there yet. haha

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.