I have finally 'arrived" , got my own space in the cyberworld without even needing to squat . Chance to come to this website which is pretty friendly and easy to use . Hope I will not be wrong .
Will jot down some of my tots into this website for memories . Hope there are some nice tools i can use to put in a graphic or two .. but have not explored yet. Oh , there it is .. let me put my photo in . whopps .. not enuff storage . Oh , have added in my lovely girlfriend to the mailing list .. by default . So , you are not able to run away from getting updates .. at least i will have a solitary fan . hehe Anyway , greetings from Malaysia to the rest of the world out there.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.