Port Dickson Arab Malaysian Bank Branch- No heart ( and ear) for customer


I wrote this with anger and disappointment at the treatment that I received from AM Bank officers in Port Dickson. I have lost my wallet 2 days prior and my CMA ATM card and all my money. I do not even have money to pay for the temporary IC ( RM110 ) and so wanted to take money from my account there.( have my passport, other ID & police report though).

The officer gave a blatant "NO" and insisting on the probably rehearshed theme. I have to give them the alternatives (to call up my home AMBANK) solutions because clearly she is not interested in listening to the customer. I even have to raise my voice in front of the counter to get the officer to listen. She then ask a juniour officer to take my case.

Since I have my fixed deposit there, i then decided to withdraw that sum of money. The juniour officer is given the run around and the managers in this branch just passed the message ( the same message of NO ) thru her. She has to endure my frustration & again i sense that the managers could not care less. Clearly, the decision makers were being uncaring in their decision on a customer that is loyal to the bank all the while. ( my account was set up before 1997) I guess i am a small fry to their big salaries. For one ; once I have got my documentation correct, i will close all my accounts in this bank for clearly it has no heart ( or even ears ) for their customers. Even the Port Dickson police is more profesional & friendly to me when they hear me out.

This email will be blogged, and cced to New Straits Times, Malay Mail, The Star. I appreciate an clarification and most certainly not expect any remorse. Certaintly I have to borrow some money for lunch and to do my temporary IC.

3 comments:

Shi-Lynn said...

A good example of Era Kecemerlangan! Hooray, Malaysia sungguh boleh!

amoker said...

oh ya ya. Go Malaysia!!!

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

Follow our signals right now and gain up to 270% per day.

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.