Wah , So famous!!!


Paradon Srichapan and his fiancee , former Russian Miss Universe.

A Korean group called the Super Juniors attracted a legion of screaming girl. I tot someone died. But nooo.... a group got to call themselves the super juniours that sounded so cheezy. Advertisement group for some diaper company maybe...


Screaming girls still around late at night till 2 am. Oi... diam le..

Ah, my magical hair stylist called Mustafa who threw the hair up in the air and cuts at the same time. Real skill for real manly customers who are not scared of death.

Asok , from the Simpsons. Now we know where he came from ...

Good to stay at one of the most expensive hotel in Bangkok. Thank you Shell!! for the opportunity to know these people.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.