I like weddings


Interesting photo , candid yet with sombre lighting .. bringing the best out of the mudane make up session.

A practice before the crowd comes. Notice the abundance of brown/ matte colour?

Well, mostly of other people's for sure. Used to hold the title of the Yam Seng game expert during weddings. but i guess it is not a position to be held by a person who is not married yet. The repurcussion can be extensive if mine comes. Beware my future wife!!

Ouch, my stomach looks full.

Anyway, another wedding of a good friend whom we had the joy of working to gether in WD. I look very ah pek but her candid photos are great!

They seemed to enjoy this part the best in all the picture. The Yam Seng photogeniety:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.