Have u interviewed a Ms Malaysia before ?


Hello , great day to interview a celebrity . Never in my previous job's life that I would have the comfort of interviewing a real beauty. Ok , perhaps MEETING a real beauty is a zit possibility itself. Engineers everywhere lah!!

But , another dream comes true when meet up with Wong Sze Zen today . She is Ms Malaysia 2003. She is a beauty with humilty . A person who articulates well yet able to show her caring nature in her. Well , am impressed with her .

Maybe one day i will have a galery of pictures like this "Malaysian Kenny G" , who has Ms Wong in his portfolio as well.

Actually know another Ms Malaysia as well , real friend .. from MUAR !! - Year 2001 . Sasha Tan as per picture below . Wonder who won 2002?


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.