Wishes before Beijing





Huge surprise yesterday when I had my first birthday celebration. The food lady brought in the food and cake and was grinning all the way. Thanks for the planning guys.


I kept these sms wishes since it is was my 30th birthday. This are significant as they are precious moments that i want to keep. Funny thing is that almost all of them are ladies/girls. hehe. Feel very macho suddenly.
Thanks friends..

Siew Fong-Hey Happy birthday ... opps belated.
Ananthi- Hi Joe, happy belated birthday
Siew Wee- Happy Belated birthday my friend
Elaine Wong - Happy belated birthday! My dear son.
Janet Han - Halo Joseph- happy belated bday! sorry one day late. tersilap date. How did u celebrate? hv an aswesone year ahead ya!
Jaime Tan- Hi. Hope it's not too late to wish you happy birthday ! God bless.
Yew Hui - hey grandpa Jo Koh! Its yew hui here. =) this msg exists for a reason of cos! I noe its kinda late but better late than never eh? Happy happy 30th birthday to you *shen ri kuai le". Selamat hari jadi. someone's getting old..! But don worry. grandpa u old folks worth a fortune. haha. hope u had a great time with ur family n friends today. truly trank God for a friend/ grandpa like u. Keep serving God n be faithful to him yea! Take care!
Pei Fern - Happy birthday! Have blessed years ahead. Enjoy beijing? I be back on first week of May.
Swizer - Happy birthday to you.
Kelvin Low - Hi Joseph, happy birthday.
Magdelene- May God shower you with abundance of his love and blessings on this very special day. Happy birthday Jo!
Ai Leng - Happy birday ! May ur wishes cm true n have a gd one.
Susan Koh - Happy birthday 2 u. may u hav a wonderful yr ahead.
Paula Teoh - Hi Jo-Koh.. happy burfday!! God bless u wif success, gd hearlth n blessins dat oni Godnoes n can bless u wif. Take care.
Alison Chang- Happy happy 30th burfday! May all ur dreams come true. Want 2 b d first one 2 wish u. hehe. am I? Okie la u go enjoy beijing ya? Don't gatal with d chicas thr. B good.
Shi-Lynn- Want to hld hands with u and walk around. Miss you. Happy birthday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.