The delicious Andaman, Langkawi

Imagine going to a 5 star hotel deep in lush jungle with a RM1000 per night price tag. This is the Andaman in Langkawi. North MalaysiaAn Eye gawking entrance with a super wood structure.
The interesting restaurant design brings chic to nature. Breakfast here costs RM88 ++. wow..


Have the priveledge of doing a hotel audit. Traditionally done by anathor department and I got it this time as was planning a meeting plan for my company. Imagine having this job to evaluate hotels. amazing.


The road to the hotel passes over a tunnel with a waterfall besides it. It was quite a show. i do think that it is a man made structure cause the next times i passes over it , the water was adequotely missing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I am mysterious ... and leave la some comments if my writting make sense. Proud Of Malaysia and disillusioned by the direction.